Thursday, November 08, 2007
With Ilene Dillon, MSW, MFT, LCSW
Anyone who has made New Year's resolutions only to lose resolve within two or three weeks, has an idea of how powerful human emotions can be in everyday life.
In fact, emotions are more important than you can ever imagine. They underlie everything we do and create (and fail at). Most people, including psychotherapists, have little understanding of the true role emotions in our life.
Learn this cutting-edge information on the role of emotions in your life and relationships and become the master of your emotions that you are intended to be.
In this program, you will learn:
- The true role emotions are designed to fill.
- How to find and use your "Human User's Manual."
- What animals show us about emotional mastery that we can use.
- Anger, jealousy and loneliness: their signals, and how to use them.
- How to improve your emotional mastery by eliminating the two saddest words in any language.
- How emotional mastery enhances relationships