Thursday, July 26, 2007
With David Steele and Linda Marshall
John Gottman's research reveals that 69% of conflict in relationships is due to unrealized expectations that come out in the relationship. In Conscious Mating we refer to what you want for your life and relationship your "Vision."
In this program you will learn:
- What is "Vision" and why is it important to relationship success?
- How to gain clarity about your individual vision
- How to develop a shared vision for your life together
- The role of vision in determining long-term compatibility in dating and pre-committed relationships
- How to use a "Conscious Mating Plan" to make your dreams come true in your life and relationship together
- And more!
Monday, July 16, 2007
With Lisa Steadman
Like the song says, breaking up is hard to do, but sometimes
it's necessary and in the best interests of all involved.
When a relationship ends it's the perfect opportunity for growth and change according to author Lisa Steadman. In her new book It's a Breakup, Not a Breakdown Steadman offers tips, techniques, and advice for not only surviving a breakup but thriving as you move on.
In this program you learn-
- How to know when breaking up is the right thing to do
- How to overcome inertia and actually initiate a break up
- Alternative strategies for breaking up
- How to deal with the pain, loss, and regret that follows a breakup
- How to create new boundaries with your ex if you have to remain in
- How to kickstart positive growth and change following a breakup
Check out this